On September 20, 2012 from 5-8pm at Colonial Heritage in Williamsburg, VA, we will have an event to help St Baldrick’s raise money to fight childhood cancer. This event is open to the public, and we’d love to see you there!
Currently in the USA, cancer is the #1 killer of children. Of the children that survive 62% will fight other medical problems. Of that 62%, 28% will fight life threatening ones.
We currently need shavees, donations (so pick a shavee you think would look best with a bald head), licensed barbers, and volunteers.
There are several ways to join in the cause.
If you wish to become a shavee or volunteer, click here! You will need to click the blue “Participate in this Event” button on the left side.
If you would like to be a barber and are licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia, please contact us.
If you would like to donate, just pick your favorite head and donate! You can either donate online or by phone.
If you want to donate by phone, 1-888-899-BALD (2253). Our venue is Colonial Heritage/ 5989. You can locate the participant id number on their participant page under their name.
If you would prefer to donate offline by mail, please follow these steps:
2. Click on the View Participant Page locate under the black Donate button
3. Under the Make A Donation Button (right under their picture), right click Download Donation Form and save link as
4. Print this form, and follow instructions to mail it in
5. If by some chance the participant’s id number is missing, please locate it under their name and write it on the form
6. If by some chance the Venue is missing, please put Colonial Heritage Club/ 5989 in that space
If you want to see the head shaves, please mark your calendar to be there! There is no admission charge, we just really hope that you will donate to help with research 🙂
For more information about St Baldrick’s, please visit StBaldricks.org.
Be the difference today. Help conquer childhood cancer.